Medina County Treatment Centers
Treatment Consultant: 12 step based residential treatment designed around the individual.
Special treatment protocols for Police, Fire & 1st responders.
I collaborate with local IOP, PHP, Sober Living. ANYTHING TO HELP WITH THIS EPIDEMIC.
We take a big picture approach to addiction treatment — by addressing each client as a whole person. We work to consider how factors such as your lifestyle, environment, health, and co-occurring mental health disorders may play a part in your addiction involving drugs or alcohol. By partnering with you and your loved ones throughout the rehabilitation process, we can prepare you for recovery by customizing a program of research-based addiction therapy, individualized treatment, and aftercare planning designed to anticipate some of the challenges you may encounter. Our treatment doesn’t just focus on the problem of substance use, we use a positive, hopeful approach using your individual strengths, motivation, and desire to make positive changes in your life.
If you’re looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drug or alcohol abuse in Brunswick, OH, Rehabs.com offers a vast online database of private exclusive centers, as well as a wealth of other options. We can help you find drug and alcohol treatment programs for a variety of addictions to cocaine, Klonopin, alcohol or other addictive drug. Search for a great rehab center in Brunswick now, and get started on the road to sobriety.
- The mission of Cathy’s House is to serve the community by providing a sober living environment for individuals making the transition from addiction to sobriety. We house adults 18 years and older.
- Women since its founding in 1998. Broken men become whole. Broken individuals become whole, productive and responsible. Fathers become fathers; mothers become mothers. They trade dark existences for lives of spirit-filled sunlight. Imagine the ripple effects of a person having this kind of transformation. It changes everything! Mens: (330)764-4486 Womens: (330)764-4487 http://www.cathyshouse.org/
The LCADA Way cares for individuals and families struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. Our approach is centered on Leadership, Compassion, Awareness, Dedication, and Advocacy.
How can we help you today?
Get Help Now
(440) 989-4900 – Lorain
(330) 952-1544 – Medina
Ohio Withdrawal Treatment Options
- Ohio Inpatient and Outpatient Programs Available
- Private Treatment from Knowledgeable Staff
- Take Control of Your Life – Do Not Give Up!