Medina County Treatment Centers
- The mission of Cathy’s House is to serve the community by providing a sober living environment for individuals making the transition from addiction to sobriety. We house adults 18 years and older.
- Women since its founding in 1998. Broken men become whole. Broken individuals become whole, productive and responsible. Fathers become fathers; mothers become mothers. They trade dark existences for lives of spirit-filled sunlight. Imagine the ripple effects of a person having this kind of transformation. It changes everything! Mens: (330)764-4486 Womens: (330)764-4487 http://www.cathyshouse.org/
Ohio Withdrawal Treatment Options
- Ohio Inpatient and Outpatient Programs Available
- Private Treatment from Knowledgeable Staff
- Take Control of Your Life – Do Not Give Up!
If you’re looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drug or alcohol abuse in Brunswick, OH, Rehabs.com offers a vast online database of private exclusive centers, as well as a wealth of other options. We can help you find drug and alcohol treatment programs for a variety of addictions to cocaine, Klonopin, alcohol or other addictive drug. Search for a great rehab center in Brunswick now, and get started on the road to sobriety.