Stark County Resources
As a private rehab clinic treating alcohol and drug addiction, our rehabilitation services include full alcohol detox or drug detox. We provide each and every guest with a personalized program to ensure that they are on the right track from the start.
A Luxury Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Ohio
Our breakthrough recovery program and luxurious residences located in Ohio set us apart from the rest. If you’ve been struggling with addiction and are ready to take your life back, give us a call and learn about your options.
- Friendly Staff with Experience and Knowledge.
- Personal Attention and Individualized Treatment.
- High Success Rate and Unique Approach.
Why choose Arrow Passage?
Arrow Passage is the premiere drug and alcohol addiction treatment center in Ohio. We strive to provide the best service for you or your loved one. It is natural to want to recover in one day, but it is important to understand that there are multiple steps that must be taken on the road to recovery.
Luckily, we will do whatever it takes for each guest to receive the highest level of care. The only way to ensure that your loved one never lets drugs or alcohol interfere with their life is to say goodbye for good. We’re here to make that happen.
Our program ensures that each of our clients get the best one-on-one and group sessions to ensure that their recovery from drugs and alcohol is a successful one.
- All Employees, Volunteers, and Board Members will use their skills, experience and competencies to the greatest degree possible in their work to help those who present for care at our organization. Those individuals needing our help will be treated by our Employees, Volunteers, and Board Members with the same competent, compassionate care that they would want for their own family member, or themselves. (330)452-6000 (Crisis Hotline) http://www.circstark.org/
- A community-based overdose education and naloxone distribution program funded by the Ohio Department of Health. Works with the Mental Health Recovery Services Board to provide overdose prevention kits to Crisis Intervention and Recovery Center and Quest Recovery and Prevention Services for distribution to Stark County Residents. (330)455-6644 http://starkmhar.org/prevention-resources/project-dawn/
- Quest Recovery and Prevention Services provides residential treatment for people with alcohol and/or drug issues. The length of stay is based upon their individual need. The cost of services is based upon a person’s ability to pay. No one is turned down for services because of an inability to pay. (844)201-5157 https://www.rehab.com/quest-recovery-and-prevention-services/5352898-r
- With the support of the Mental Health and Recovery Services Board of Stark County, SOLACE is a grass roots support group for those who have lost someone to drug abuse, suicide, violence or incarceration. (330)323-7605
- A highly addictive opioid drug, heroin use has been steadily rising nationally, statewide and in Stark County. In 2014, the number of people seeking opiate treatment since 2006 has increased more than 200% in Stark County. Southern Stark has shown as much as a 583% increase in people seeking help. Stark County Mental Health & Addiction Recovery is tracking this upswing and working with local service providers, safety forces and area stakeholders to educate the community about the destructive effects and costly medical consequences of heroin use. (330)455-6644 http://starkmhar.org/
- Stark County TASC, Inc. assists individuals who have a significant history of involvement with the criminal justice system and difficulty following through with past treatment referrals and recommendations due to personal and/or systemic barriers. TASC services assist these people to transition beyond their involvement in criminal justices systems and into health and self-sufficiency in the community by addressing their basic living needs (housing, employment, education) and completing the recommended or available counseling services. TASC will manage our client’s access to treatment, monitor and encourage their compliance while in treatment, assist in linkages with community support for basic living needs, and assist in providing or linking the individuals to continuing recovery support services. Stark County TASC serves as a link between the criminal justice system and community-based services, informing the courts of the individual’s compliance with court orders regarding treatment. As TASC monitors the individual’s progress through multiple organizations we can provide the court with an individual point of contact to receive information about the individual’s progress that saves both the court and agencies costly time. (330)479-1912 http://www.starktasc.org/